Faculty and Staff
The EcoLeaders Program is the National Wildlife Federation’s sustainability career and leadership development program for college students and young leaders.
Share this opportunity with your students and encourage them to get involved.
By becoming an EcoLeaders, students can:
• Declare and share an EcoMission
• Start a sustainability project on campus or in the community
• Support other young leaders on campus and around the country
• Earn EcoLeader certification
to boost your resume
• Create a career pathway
Register to become an EcoLeader Today! It’s free to join.
Faculty and staff are welcome to join the EcoLeaders community and use the project planning platform to organize and communicate about your campus efforts and network with students on your campus and others across the country through our Forums.
Other opportunities for faculty and staff include:
- Explore the Campus Ecology Resource Center – browse more than 800 campus case studies across 18 different sustainability topics include building design, curriculum, financing, and more.
- NWF’s EcoCareer Conference - Building Pathways to Sustainable Careers, February 22-23, 2017. Registered and certified EcoLeaders are free to participate. Download the EcoCareer Conference program.
- Browse the EcoLeaders Career Center – learn about skill demand and job availability in ten green career sectors including energy, wildlife and habitat, transportation and more. The Career Center also features tips in resume writing, best practices in interviewing, and more great resources to share with your students.
- Coming Soon - New Online Course for Faculty! Cultivating EcoLeaders - Integrating Sustainability into the Curriculum.