May is the perfect time to make your yard or garden wildlife friendly. Whether you’re a gardening novice with a small balcony or a gardening veteran with a few acres, you can provide for local wildlife by creating a Certified Wildlife Habitat®.
Four Ways You Can Celebrate:
- Sign Up for Our Newsletter – Each month, you’ll get tips, tricks, and stories from across the country on how to attract wildlife to your yard or garden.
- Certify Your Wildlife Garden – Turn your yard, garden, or outdoor space into a Certified Wildlife Habitat® site to restore vital habitat for wildlife and create a relaxing place to experience nature.
- Certification Benefits:
- A Personalized Certificate
- One year of NWF Membership
- Six bi-monthly issues of National Wildlife magazine
- Monthly Garden for Wildlife e-Newsletter
- Donate Your Photos – Already certified? Donate pictures of your habitat to help us inspire even more wildlife supporters like you. Your photos could be featured on our website or in emails to raise funds for our work to protect wildlife and wild places.