Start Planning Now
A planned gift is a meaningful, straightforward way to plan for your future and the future of wildlife conservation. Right now, more than two thousand people have made a planned gift and are members of the National Wildlife Federation's Legacy Society.
Here's how you can get started today:
- Include the National Wildlife Federation in your will or trust with a full revocable bequest
- Make the National Wildlife Federation the beneficiary of life insurance or a retirement plan
- Establish a charitable gift annuity
- Create a planned gift using real estate
- Protect your family's assets with strategic gifts like a charitable lead or remainder trust
If you would like to speak with a National Wildlife Federation Philanthropy Team Member about a gift to best fit your goals, please contact us at 1-800-332-4949 or email email@example.com. If you wish for your gift to remain anonymous, just let us know and we'll respect your wishes.
If you have already put the National Wildlife Federation in your will or made another planned gift and are ready to let us know, please fill out our Legacy Society Confidential Information Form online.