Top 10 Cities for Wildlife
Which American cities are going above and beyond the call of duty to protect America’s wildlife? The National Wildlife Federation is honoring the ten cities whose citizens have the strongest commitment to wildlife as part of our celebration of National Wildlife Week 2015. Learn more about these cities below.
Find out more about some of the activities in the Top 10 Cities from our local partners:
- Austin, TX - Going Batty in Austin, TX
- Portland, OR - Salmon Free in the Heart of Portland
- Atlanta, GA - Atlanta Partnership Comes Together for Pollinators
- Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Community Habitat Steps Up for a Healthy Bay
- Washington, DC - Banks of “America’s Forgotten River” Become Home for Bald Eagles
- Seattle, WA - Seattle’s Villa Academy Raises a Flag for Eco-Schools
- Albuquerque, NM - Urban Wildlife Finds a Home in Albuquerque
- Indianapolis, IN - Indianapolis’ KathyQ Introduces Social Media for Peregrine Falcons
- Charlotte, NC - Charlotte Attracts Extraordinary Wildlife Through Community Habitats
- New York, NY - Bronx Guild High Boasts New York City’s Largest Orchard
- Los Angeles, CA - #SaveLACougars receives $1 million for wildlife crossing! Help us match it!
- Broward County, FL - Cooper City Creates a Home for Burrowing Owls
Learn more about the selection of the Top 10 Cities.
For media inquiries, please contact Miles Grant at email@example.com