Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Links and UploadsView Links and Uploads
Action Item Report
Action Items Committed for 2023
- Engage with gardening leaders and partners (e.g., Master Naturalists, Master Gardeners, Nature Centers, Native Plant Society Chapters , other long-standing and influential community leaders) to support monarch butterfly conservation.
- Launch, expand, or continue an invasive species removal program that will support the re-establishment of native habitats for monarch butterflies and other pollinators.
- Plant or maintain a monarch and pollinator-friendly demonstration garden at City Hall or another prominent or culturally significant community location.
- Facilitate or support a milkweed seed collection and propagation effort.
- Host or support a native seed or plant sale, giveaway or swap.
- Integrate monarch butterfly conservation into the city’s Park Master Plan, Sustainability Plan, Climate Resiliency Plan or other city plans.
Past Pledge Archive
|Mayor Name||Program Year||Pledge Date||Achievement|
|Mayor Bryan Barnett||2023||12/14/2022||View Pledge|
|Mayor Bryan Barnett||2022||12/13/2021||Signatories||View Pledge|
|Mayor Bryan Barnett||2021||12/11/2020||Signatories||View Pledge|