Friday, February 3, 2023
Links and UploadsView Links and Uploads
Action Item Report
Action Items Committed for 2023
- Engage with city parks and recreation, public works, sustainability, and other relevant staff to identify opportunities to revise and maintain mowing programs and milkweed / native nectar plant planting programs.
- Engage with community garden groups and urge them to plant native milkweeds and nectar-producing plants.
- Add or maintain native milkweed and nectar producing plants in community gardens.
- Host or support a native seed or plant sale, giveaway or swap.
- Adopt ordinances that support reducing light pollution.
Past Pledge Archive
|Mayor Name||Program Year||Pledge Date||Achievement|
|Chairperson, Board of Supervisors James Helms||2023||2/3/2023||View Pledge|
|Chairperson, Board of Supervisors James Helms||2022||3/18/2022||Signatories||View Pledge|