Friday, March 24, 2023
Links and UploadsView Links and Uploads
Action Item Report
Action Items Committed for 2023
- Engage with city parks and recreation, public works, sustainability, and other relevant staff to identify opportunities to revise and maintain mowing programs and milkweed / native nectar plant planting programs.
- Display educational signage at monarch gardens and pollinator habitat.
- Launch, expand, or continue an invasive species removal program that will support the re-establishment of native habitats for monarch butterflies and other pollinators.
- Plant or maintain a monarch and pollinator-friendly demonstration garden at City Hall or another prominent or culturally significant community location.
- Host or support a native seed or plant sale, giveaway or swap.
- Remove milkweed from the list of noxious plants in city weed / landscaping ordinances (if applicable).
Past Pledge Archive
|Mayor Name||Program Year||Pledge Date||Achievement|
|Township Supervisor Steven Kaplan||2023||3/24/2023||View Pledge|
|Township Supervisor Steven Kaplan||2022||4/26/2022||Signatories||View Pledge|