Friday, March 17, 2023
Links and UploadsView Links and Uploads
Action Item Report
We gave away 12 pallets of flowers.
Distributed 6000 livestakes (stream plantings) that are great for pollinators.
2023 Shoreline Garden Kit
Distributed 300 plant kits with 2700 plants (300 A. incarnata) during annual Forsyth Creek Week.
Action Items Committed for 2023
- Launch or maintain a public communication effort to encourage residents to plant monarch gardens at their homes or in their neighborhoods. (If you have community members who speak a language other than English, we encourage you to also communicate in that language; Champion Pledges must communicate in that language.)
- Display educational signage at monarch gardens and pollinator habitat.
- Plant or maintain a monarch and pollinator-friendly demonstration garden at City Hall or another prominent or culturally significant community location.
- Host or support a native seed or plant sale, giveaway or swap.
- Direct city property managers to consider the use of native milkweed and nectar plants at city properties where possible.
Past Pledge Archive
|Mayor Name||Program Year||Pledge Date||Achievement|
|Mayor Dawn Morgan||2023||3/17/2023||View Pledge|
|Mayor Dawn Morgan||2022||4/28/2022||Signatories||View Pledge|